QED Reference Audio 40
Coppia di cavi RCA
Cavo di interconnessione stereo phono-phono che utilizza due conduttori di diametro diverso per fornire un percorso alternativo ai segnali delle alte frequenze, nuovo guaina in PVC che assorbe i disturbi delle alter frequenze, nuovo connettore QED ANALOC™ dorato.
The revolutionary Reference Audio 40 analogue audio interconnect celebrates QED's 40 years at the forefront of British designed audio cables
The Audio 40 cable range is an entirely new design concept from QED labs. The cordage is designed primarily for low capacitance as this has been identified by QED as a significant factor which leads to a high fidelity experience, making for a tight sound and retaining the rhythm of the original piece. Add our Complementary Conductor TechnologyTM for high frequency detail and our Analoc TechnologyTM to maximise signal integrity and the result is what we feel to be the most innovative interconnect ever made by QED. Please see our 'cables matter' section below for more in-depth information on this ground breaking design.
- Silver Plated 99.999% Oxygen Free Copper (SPOFC) conductors with LDPE dielectric
- Asymmetrical twisted pair geometry
- OFC shield giving 100% electromagnetic screening
- Zn/Mn ferrite Jacket
- Gold plated QED 'Analoc™' RCA plugs
- Parallel Capacitance: 76 pF/m
- Inductance: 0.37 μH/m
- Loop resistance: 0.072 Ω/m
- Dissipation Factor: 0.0059